- J-PAK™ is an ambidextrous 3-2 speedloader that can be configured for left-hand or right-hand use.
- Insert 5 rounds into the six sockets to configure J-PAK to load 3 then 2 rounds with either left or right hand.
- The unused socket provides a finger gap for positive orientation and better control of the speedloader.
- J-PAK™ works well with most grip sizes to load 5 (3-2) cartridges at a time in most 5-shot J-frame revolvers.
- Great for EDC/concealed carry. The J-PAK™ fits nearly flat in pockets of shirts, pants, vests, and jackets.
- Made from tough BPA, BPS, BPF free polyurethane material for use in both hot and cold environments.
Left-hand Use: Load three rounds on the side marked “L” and two rounds on the opposite side.
Right-hand Use: Load three rounds on the side marked “R” and two rounds on the opposite side.
The Zeta6™ J-PAK™ Speed Loader will fit the following 5-shot revolvers if fitted with most grip styles including CRIMSON TRACE laser grips:
S&W® 36, 37, 38, 40, 42, 49, 60, 337, 340, 342, 360, 437, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 649, M&P Bodyguard 38
Taurus™ 85, 605, 605 Poly, 650, 651, 850, 851 (will not fit Taurus 85 Poly or Taurus Model 856)
Rossi® 68, 88, 351, 352
Ruger® SP101 (will not fit well with the Ruger LCR)
Note regarding Ruger® LCR:
J-PAK was not designed for the Ruger LCR. However, J-PAK will work with the Ruger LCR chambered in 38SP/357 Magnum but will require that you push the rounds into the cylinder using about 5 pounds of force. Do not use J-PAK to load an LCR without supporting the cylinder.
DISCLAIMER: Two J-PAK™ reloaders only. Bullets and firearms displayed in photos are not included.
Please review our Safe Training Guidelines