- The J-STRIP™ is designed specifically to fit 5-shot J-frame size revolvers.
- Correct 2-2-1 cartridge spacing of this speed strip ensures real fit with most 5-shot J-frame sizes including: S&W, Taurus, Rossi and Charter Arms (older models).
- The J-STRIP™ works well with any grip size to load two cartridges at a time.
- Great for concealed carry. The J-STRIP™ fits flat in pockets of shirts, pants, vests and jackets.
- The J-STRIP™ works well with all bullet types including wadcutter and Federal HST +P Micro ammunition.
- Made from tough BPA, BPS, BPF free polyurethane material for use in both hot and cold environments.
The Zeta6™ J-STRIP™ Speed Loader will fit the following revolvers fitted with any style grip:
S&W® 36, 37, 38, 40, 42, 49, 60, 337, 340, 342, 360, 437, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 649, M&P Bodyguard 38
Taurus™ 85, 605, 605 Poly, 650, 651, 850, 851 (will not fit Taurus 85 Poly or Taurus Model 856)
Rossi® 68, 88, 351, 352
Ruger® SP101 (will not fit well in the Ruger LCR)
Note regarding Ruger® LCR:
J-STRIP was not designed for the Ruger LCR. However, J-STRIP will work with the Ruger LCR chambered in 38SP/357 Magnum but will require that you push the rounds into the cylinder using about 5 pounds of force. Do not use J-STRIP to load an LCR without supporting the cylinder.
DISCLAIMER: Two J-STRIP™ reloaders only. Bullets and firearms displayed in photos are not included.
Please review our Safe Training Guidelines
John Richardson (verified owner) –
Fantastic piece of gear, genuinely head and shoulders above the quality of similar designs. Material feels more dense and durable, rounds are held securely and perpendicular with less flex. Loading is definitely improved with the proper spacing for a revolver, not as fast as a traditional speed loader or j-clip but much more easily concealed – and faster than cheaper linear designs. As a police academy and NRA firearms instructor I find these to be an incredibly reliable, inexpensive and effective means to carry a reload when utilizing a j frame size platform. Especially recommended when you don’t want the bulk of the j-clip such as in hot weather. Currently working on a means to attach to an ankle holster directly, to have a reload right next to a back up gun for uniformed police. With this product, no reason to not have a reload available even in the hottest weather – simply disappears inside a pocket.